Inner Architect Founder and CEO Susan Hanshaw is not only an author, keynote speaker, and inspirational teacher–she can now add webmaster to her repertoire. The new and vastly improved www.innerarchitect.com website is a very easy to navigate resource and support platform for readers.
The innerarchitect.com website redesign is in support of the debut of Susan’s book “Inner Architect: How To Build The Life You Were Designed To Live” scheduled for June 2008 release.
2. just released: This section contains the newly released book “Inner Architect: How To Build The Life You Were Designed To Live” and it will act as a message board for upcoming projects
3. tips and how to’s: This section will provide articles filled with tips and guides for subjects like maintaining positive energy, the power of your mind, and tools to dismantle doubt. Fresh new articles will be made available so watch this section weekly
4. sign up: This allows you to sign up for Susan’s inspirational tips and thoughts which will be delivered to you on a weekly basis. A wonderful way to stay connected and thinking about positive energy
5. upcoming events: Here you will see a list of Susan’s speaking engagements, workshops, and seminars throughout the year. Plan to attend a workshop or speaking event
6. videos: Susan’s video series explores becoming an inner architect with tips and other timely discussion topics aimed at helping you improve