What is a conscious creator? It is someone who is consistently aware of their power to create the life experiences they desire. It is someone who then utilizes this power to create their desired outcomes. If you believe that you are what “you eat” then it is even more important to remember that you become what you think.
If you don’t feel your life is what it should be, then consider changing your thoughts.
The 7 Habits Of A Conscious Creator
1. Consistent Awareness: Begin your day reminding yourself that you are a creator; help solidify your belief and awareness of your goals
2. Affirmations: Start your day with affirmations that support your major goals
3. Concentrated Focus: On a daily basis, identify steps you can take that create what you want
4. Visualization: Like world class athletes before a performance, visualize your day and how you want it to happen
5. Plan of Action: Take action by performing the necessary steps to support your visualization
6. Observe and Measure: Notice the successes that come from your conscious creating and measure what tools you utilized to make it happen for you
7. Acknowledge: Accept and understand your successes as confirmation that this practice is working for you