“Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you” the Nytegoddess
Claiming your new life is a process that is inspirational and challenging at the same time. One of the most useful and powerful tools to moving forward into your new life of change are affirmations.
What is an affirmation? An affirmation is a positive statement that claims a new reality.
Examples of my affirmations:
I am developing a powerful media organization
I am representing a best selling author
I am launching a firm with the mission of changing people’s lives
5 Keys to Affirmations That Dismantle Doubt
1. Right Now: Affirm that what you want to create is in the process of happening right now
2. Believable: Balance what you want to create and where you are in the process. You must believe in your affirmations so design a statement that you believe you are achieving
3. Specific, Exacting, Succinct: Visualize exactly what you are in the process of achieving down to the specific details of your new life
4. Claim Responsibility: State your desires as yours to accept-doubt has no room here
5. Live the Dream: Feel what you are affirming as if it already has come to life. Feel the exhilaration knowing you are stepping down your path of purpose