What is intention?
Intention is a deliberate effort to make or influence a change. Unlike desire, which is simply focusing on an outcome, intention includes an executable plan which will lead to a desired outcome.
Why the focus on intention?
You are constantly designing your destiny through your thoughts. Scientists have discovered that your thoughts are not insignificant pops of energy; rather they are a driving force that has the ability to affect molecular structure.
What steps can I take to use intention to influence my life?
- Define your intentions into clear, specific thoughts.
- Visualize the manifestation of your intention.
- Mentally focus on your intention as often as you can.
- Take the external actions necessary to support your internal work.
- Believe in your ability to make your intention into your reality.
- Build confidence in your ability to influence change by noting when you have effected your reality through your intentions.
We will be offering more tips for creating an effective intention practice very soon. So please stay tuned.